- CSWS Room Reservation Form: Jane Grant Room (HEN 330) and Joan Acker Room (HEN 340A)
- Speaker and Event Co-Sponsorship Form
Grant Funding Outcomes
- Grant Outcomes Reporting Form: Share results from your CSWS funded research including jobs and other professional advancement, publications, research developments and impacts, and more. Grantees are required to report outcomes of funded research to CSWS.
Grant Funding Applications
- Faculty and Graduate Student Research Grant Applications (including Jane Grant Dissertation Fellowship)
- Graduate Student Travel Grant Applications
News and Information
Become a CSWS Affiliate: CSWS affiliates are tenure-track and career faculty, graduate students, and others whose research, scholarship, teaching, and/or education intersects with the center’s mission to address the complicated nature of gender identities and inequalities. Faculty affiliates will be added to the CSWS website, campus listserv, and Mailchimp mailing list. Graduate student affiliates will be added to the graduate student listserv.
CSWS Affiliates campus listserv sign-up: Receive notice of funding deadlines, events, announcements, and more (serves the campus community).
Graduate Student campus listserv sign-up: Receive notice of funding deadlines, events, announcements, and more (serves graduate students).
Affiliate News Submission: Share your news with the CSWS community (promotions, awards and honors, publications, etc.) by emailing information and images to email@example.com.